The Premier Medical Weight Loss Clinic in Corpus Christi!
A Great Weight Loss Alternative!
Lipotropic injections are vitamin and nutrient supplements used to promote weight loss alongside a regimen of diet an exercise. They may be added as a regular aspect of one’s weight loss plan, can could be administered weekly for peak energy and fat metabolism. This may be for the first few months of one’s weight loss journey, or until the weight loss goal is reached.
The shots are generally administered an area with a higher density of subcutaneous fatty tissues– such as in the arm, thigh, abdomen, or buttocks. Like any shot, some patients may experience discomfort at the application site, but it should be short lived. They take little time and can easily be done during a lunch break.
Contact us today to learn if lipotropic injections may be right for you.
Lipotropic nutrients are a class of agents that play important roles in the body’s use of fat. These compounds enhance liver and gallbladder’s role by decreasing fat deposits and speeding up metabolism of fat and its removal. Your liver is the organ responsible for removing fat and toxins from your body, so if it is healthier, it will work better for you. We took the B Complex injection and added Lipotropic compounds that enhance liver function and increase the flow of fats and bile from the liver and gallbladder.
By definition, a Lipotropic substance decreases the deposit, or speeds up the removal of fat (Lipo = fat, tropic = stimulate) within the liver. The key amino acids used to make these shots are: Choline, Methionine, and Inositol. Ingredient Information:
- Choline Chloride supports the health of the liver in its processing and excretion of chemical waste products within the body. Moreover, it is required for the transport and metabolism of fats and cholesterol within the body, which is important for the healthy support of the endocrine, cardiovascular and hepatic systems.
- Methionine is one of the sulfur-containing amino acids (cysteine & cystine are others) and is important for many bodily functions. It acts as a lipotropic agent to prevent excess fat buildup in the liver and the body, is helpful in relieving or preventing fatigue and may be useful in some cases of allergy because it reduces histamine release. Patients with a severe (anaphylactic) -Sulfa allergy should not take this injection.
- Inositol, a nutrient belonging to the B vitamin complex, is closely associated with Choline. It aids in the metabolism of fats and helps reduce blood cholesterol. Inositol participates in action of serotonin, a neurotransmitter known to control mood and appetite.
The different ingredients of this mixture are known to have the following attributes:
- Co-enzymes that are required for proper metabolism of fats, and have the ability to remove fat from the liver
- Energy boost
- Speed up thought process and improve mood
- Building blocks for cell walls
- Essential components for normal cell and brain function
- Help control cholesterol levels and gallstones
- Helps emulsify cholesterol and detoxify amines
- Helps keep healthy skin tone and strong nails
- Promote healthy hair growth, and controlling estrogen levels
- Help with transforming carbohydrates into energy
Our Effective Weight Loss Plans Are Designed Just For You!
5920 Saratoga Boulevard
Corpus Christi, Texas 78414
Advanced Weight Loss Medical Weight Loss Clinic
THERMiva, ThermiSmooth, Sculpsure, & Bioidentical Hormones!
Read About Our Weight Loss Success Stories!
Credit: Sonoma Magazine In a few days, many of us will be meeting up with family and friends to sit down in front of a glorious Thanksgiving spread. The holiday is a day of thanks and eating that many look forward to—but those who have been on a recent weight loss...
Summer is a time for food, fun, and family! Breaking out those grills and getting the brothers, sisters, friends, and all of their families over for a huge get-together is something of an Amercian tradition during the summer months. And if you're planning on hosting...
With 2017 still feeling fresh and new, many people are considering making a lifestyle change that will affect the rest of their year. However, with the staggering amount of advice out there for people looking to be healthy, there's a good chance that the advice you're...
The holidays are gone, but winter is still here. Instead of focusing on a case of the holiday blues, focus on what January brings: a new year, a new start, and a new beginning. No matter if you followed your diet plan through the holidays or threw it out with the...
For both the newly initiated as well as the veterans of weight loss, it can be extremely difficult to navigate the tasty treats that seem to spring up everywhere as the weather cools down. Thankfully, we have compiled a list of tips and techniques on maintaining your...
The Serotonin-Plus Program is based upon the belief that weight gain is linked to our body's natural response to provide it with a chemical or sustenance that is lacking. In this case, that chemical is serotonin, our body's natural version of a happy drug. Following...